Jackson Hole’s Community Choir
Friends of the Jackson Hole Chorale
Why become a “FRIEND”?
As a business, company or individual, you are supporting your community choir, the Jackson Hole Chorale, to continue its mission to provide and perform stellar, live choral music for the community. Over the last 37 years, the Chorale has built its reputation as a fun, enjoyable organization that contributes to the thriving arts that exist in Teton County, WY. Our goal is to continue this tradition; however, we need your support to offset the many costs that are associated with sustaining our organization.
Here’s some examples of what your gift will accomplish with your yearly contribution:
- A donation of $2,500/year offsets 1/2 of the cost of the sheet music for one performance;
- A donation of $1,000/year allows us to continue to afford our stellar Director and Co-Director/Accompanist;
- A donation of $500/year offsets 1/4 of the cost to rent a venue for one concert.
DIRECTOR – $2,500/year
♪ Name and business logo prominently displayed on our “FRIEND OF board” at all concert and event venues.
♪ Name announced as “FRIEND OF THE JACKSON HOLE CHORALE” at each concert.
♪ Name and business logo posted on our social media (Website, FaceBook, etc.).
♪ Name and business logo printed in our concert program.
CONDUCTOR – $1,000/year
♪ Name displayed on our “FRIEND OF board” at all concert and event venues.
♪ Name announced as a “FRIEND OF THE JACKSON HOLE CHORALE at each concert.
♪ Name posted on our social media (Website, FaceBook, etc.)..
SOLOIST – $500/YEAR
♪ Name displayed on our “ FRIEND OF board” at all concert and event venues.
♪ Name posted on our social media (Website, FaceBook, etc.).
The Jackson Hole Chorale is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. All sponsorship donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Upon receipt of your yearly gift, you will receive a letter to be used for tax purposes.
How to Become a Friend of the Jackson Hole Chorale:
- Please contact Annette Osnos, Choir Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org; (516) 669-5946
- Provide your business logo or complete name as you would like it to appear (a JPEG is preferred, if you are submitting a logo) and submit to email@example.com;